ANNOUNCE: Tinderbox 2.4.2 released
Joe Marcus Clarke
marcus at marcuscom.com
Tue Dec 18 21:09:23 EST 2007
Tinderbox 2.4.2 is now ready for download. This latest release from the
2.x stable branch is a bug fix release that should have come out much
sooner. Its changes include:
* Add support for FreeBSD 8.X.
* Fix a database query bug.
* Ensure the .env files are properly read and export when building the
Makefile and database entries.
* Use the C locale when calculating build times.
* Do not die if a Build's log directory is missing when running
This release comes with a rawenv change, so make sure you copy
rawenv.dist to rawenv to get the latest variables.
This release would not have been possible without the patches and
testing from Ade Lovett, Wesley Shields, Boris Samorodov, and Alexander
PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 187 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://marcuscom.com/pipermail/tinderbox-list/attachments/20071218/7f708448/attachment.bin
More information about the tinderbox-list